Questions about well-being are randomly displayed in both Japanese and English, with team, time, and place framework. Please use it as an ice breaker in teams or 1on-1 meetings for mutual understanding.
Welcome to Rakuten People & Culture Lab Open source.
Would you like to try creating a new corporate culture for your organization? If so, we have some tools and materials to help you get started. (Click here to view the Terms and Conditions of Use)
The Rakuten People & Culture Lab empowers people and society by collecting pioneering theories and case studies related to new relationships between organizations and individuals and the future of corporate culture, and establishing innovative theories and providing solutions widely within and outside of the Rakuten Group.
Raku Chat (Web-based communication tool)
Questions about well-being are randomly displayed in English, with team, time, and place framework. Please use it as an ice breaker in teams or 1on-1 meetings for mutual understanding.
We have created a calendar based on the concept of Collective Well-being, in order to make the concept more accessible and useful in our daily life.
Dice to display topics for chatting during face-to-face meeting, based on the concept of Collective Well-being.
A virtual background image based on the concept of Collective Well-being. You can use it to remind yourself and attendees of the concept or to create a topic of conversation.
A video that explains the concept of Collective Well-being briefly.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- These simple tools and materials (hereinafter referred to as the “Web Service” and “Free Downloadable Content”) were developed by the Rakuten People & Culture Lab and are available free of charge for use by anyone.
- When using the Web Service and/or Free Downloadable Content, please indicate that they were provided by the Rakuten People & Culture Lab.
- The copyright of this Web Service and Free Downloadable Content belongs to Rakuten Group, Inc. (hereinafter the “Company”).
- Commercial use is only allowed with prior permission granted by the Company. If you wish to use the Web Service and/or Free Downloadable Content for commercial purposes, please contact us at the address below.
(To request permission for commercial use: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Use of the Web Service and/or Free Downloadable Content on adult sites or in any other manner that violates laws or public order and morals is strictly prohibited.
- The Company makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding the effectiveness of the use of the Web Service and/or Free Downloadable Content. Even in the unlikely event that a dispute or trouble should arise with a third party as a result of the use of the Web Service and/or Free Downloadable Content, the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.